Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Challenge #25 Demon Lovers with Rick St Dennis

Wow! What a great 3 day Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged! I hope you all enjoyed the Bloody Valentine hop as much as we did here at LOC! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, scroll down and check out the posts from the last three days!

Our new challenge this week, just in time for Valentine's day is love with a twist!! Demon Lovers is the theme for the next fortnight and our fabulous sponsor is none other than Rick St Dennis. He has allowed the design team here to play with some of his great images which you can find at his Zibbet or Etsy stores.

Before we show you some inspiration, I have another new member of the Design Team to introduce today! I dont know how she does it but this lovely lady is sitting today with a three week old baby and has made a fabulous first card for LOC! Congratulations on the new arrival from all of us at LOC!

Hi thought I would introduce myself. I am Cat and have been crafting for nearly two years now, although looking at my craft room you would think it had been longer lol. Myself and my husband have three children Shona-Rose who's 5, Katherine who's 4 and Thomas who is 3 weeks. The girls love to craft with me which makes it so much better, even when they pinch my stock. I love zombies and the gouls always been a bit of a nerd too when it comes to comic books, and when I pluck up the courage to snip a comic book I would love to craft with them too. Really looking forward to creating with you all and hope I can match your standards xxx
 Catherine has used the 'Newly Deads' image to create this fabulous card!



And now for the rest of Team A. 

Eileen has used Miss Razz Matazz

Pam has used the Newly Deads

PennyRae has also used Miss Razz Matazz

Keren has used Amulet

 and Steph has also used the Newly Deads image

Susan has used an image from Eiglas called Julian - Demon Lover


We also have some projects from Rick's own Designs Team! There will be a post on Airless Chambers later with their work, be sure to check it out!



We really hope you will join in with our fun Demonic Valentine's celebrations here at Left of Center! And remember if demons don't do it for you, an LOC/Alternative creation is more than welcome here too!

Thanks, Mo and the LOC Crew!


7 comments:

  1. Hello Cat,
    Welcome to LOC, and Congrats on your new DT position. I'm sure you will have a great time with Mo and rest of the crew. Love your creation! Very creative and fabulous! Nice that you deco'ed the inside as well, I believe it finishes off the card. Love the senit inside as well LOL!
    Eileen- you did a great job on coloring "Miss Razz Matazz" I love lime green!
    Pam- I love how you colored Teri's Dark Forest and put the "Newly Deads" in there, clever. Great job on coloring Rick's "Newly Deads" as well. Great senti!!
    PennyRae- Nice job in pairing Teri's 2 digi papers with Rick's "Miss Razz Matazz" and love your shading on her! Wonderful piece.
    Karen- terrific job on your pop-up box! and on "Amulet!"
    Steph- Gruesome cool job on the "Newly Deads" image, & cool spiderweb ribbon, nice dole, great card Steph!
    Susan- I think your Demon Lover needs to go get him some blood, he is looking kinda pale! LOL! Love your embellishments and paper! Great card!
    Mo- Great Challenge! I am looking forward to seeing what your players create!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work teamies :-)
    Welcome onboard Catherine. You will be a great asset to the team....
    <3 & hug
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team samples. Cat, welcome to the team. Love the card you created for the challenge. Thanks for the "loves demon's" challenge this week. So much fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT inspiration using the RSd images

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab inaugural offering, Cat! Congrats on joining the team. Fab work by all, as usual. I went this time with LOC but at least it's an RSD image. Love his stuff. Hope to play again soon. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb DT creations and a very warm welcome to the lovely CAT :-) I hope you have fun here :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snuck another one in. Couldn't resist! Thanks for another great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!